“Yvonne Nelson is a disgrace for having a child out of wedlock” – Ghanaian counsellor, Reverend Lutterodt
Highly controversial Ghanaian Reverend, radio and TV relationship counsellor, George Lutterodt has come after Yvonne Nelson again days after he apologised to her.
Rev. Lutterodt said he was forced to render an unqualified apology to the actress to protect her brand.
In an interview on TV Africa’s “Breakfast Live”, he described the actress as a “disgraceful born one” but days after, he rendered an apology to the movie director/producer on the same show after receiving public backlash.
He had said:
To Yvonne Nelson, I say a very big sorry. The wording of the write-up, the conversation and video didn’t really match up, however since it has been said and has denigrated your brand, I sincerely apologize.
But in a recent chat with Sammy Kay Media, he blamed Radio broadcaster Abeiku Santana for coercing him to apologise to Nelson.
Watch the video of Lutterodt and Abeiku Santana in a clip captured by Sammy Kay Media below:
Some controversial statements made by George Lutterodt
Lutterodt isn’t new to controversial statements. Below are some controversial statements made by Mr Lutterodt:
- “When a National Service Person proposes to marry a woman, that lady should report him to the nearest Police Station.”
- “Dating is not a relationship.”
- “If you are a woman and you date one man for more than two weeks then there is something wrong with you.”
- “You don’t marry for yourself, you marry for your family. Don’t marry because of love, marry because of feeling.”
- “A man who is not ready for marriage is a man who cannot feed himself 3 times a day plus snack.”
- “A man who is not ready for marriage is a man who wakes up in the morning and cannot eat the food ‘his neck loves.’ He waits until 11am and he eats banku, tuna, groundnut soup and drinks more water.”
- “Never allow a poor man to marry you. A poor man’s marriage will kill you early. And when you die you will go to hell.”
- “If a man has reached the stage of marriage and his mother and father are afraid to tell him to go and marry, both parents are witches and wizards.”
- “If you are a beautiful woman and you walk around and men are afraid to ask you out or hit on you, buy a big mirror and fix it in your room and cry.”
- “Report any man who is not married to you but uses your picture as his DP(display picture) to the police and get him arrested.”
- “A man is not ready for marriage when he lives in ‘obey the wind’ self contain. ‘Obey the wind’ self contain is a room you partition with cast-off (‘foes’) curtains and you hold the middle with pegs and when the wind blows, you see chamber and hall.”
Get more GIST like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting nollywood news and celebrity gist in your email inbox.