Veteran actor Jide Ogungbade is dead!
Nicholas Babajide Ogungbade was a theatre chief and telecaster. He passed away on Tuesday, July 9th in Lagos after battling with an undisclosed ailment.
The family reported his end in an announcement marked by Pastor Niyi Gbade and Ayotade Ogungbade.
The following are a few facts about the veteran on-screen character, Jide Ogungbade;
- He was brought into the world on August 21, 1952, in Minna, Niger State, the local of Akoko-Ikare in Ondo State.
- He worked for more than two decades as a dramatization maker with the Federal Radio Corporation of Nigeria currently Radio Nigeria
- He filled in as a coach at the Radio Nigeria Training School, Oshodi, Lagos.
- He was a multi-skilled craftsman, who was additionally an artist, dramatist, vocalist and music arranger.
- He coordinated the renowned Ajo Productions arrangement of plays, which started in 1983 and finished in the Ajo Festival of Plays in 1986.
- He was the associate choirmaster of the Cherubim and Seraphim Movement Church, District 6 (Ayo Ni o) situated on Apapa-Oshodi Expressway, Lagos.
- He is survived by youngsters, grandkids and relatives.
Get more GIST like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting nollywood news and celebrity gist in your email inbox.