CELEBRITY GIST — Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha is a famous Nollywood actress born in Oraifite, Anambra State. She is considered one of the scandal-free actresses in Nollywood. Today on Nollywood Community, get to know things you didn’t know about Chioma Akpotha!
Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha Parents
Her father and mother who are both late, were Leonard Ndukaife Chukwuka and Grace Egoyibo Chukwaka respectively. They probably did not imagine their little princess would become a famous actress in Nigeria. They encouraged her to be a banker, which explains why she entered the Lagos State University and graduated from there with a degree in Banking and Finance.
Chioma Akpotha date of birth is March 12th 1980. She grew up in a family of six children and five relatives. Her early education began in Lagos State – Onward Nursery and Primary School. Upon her graduation, she entered the Federal Government Girls College in Onitsha where she received her senior secondary school certificate.
Chioma Akpotha Husband
In 2006 Chioma Chukwuka got married to Franklin Akpotha. He is not a very public person. Chioma Akpotha also does not like to talk a lot about her husband as it’s her private life. According to the proud mother of 2, her husband is a really good man that supports her. Maybe that’s why she married so early!
Chioma Akpotha Children
She is a mother to two fantastic children. They are both boys. The first boy was born soon after Chioma Chukwuka got married. The second son was born in April 2007. These two boys do not share in their mother`s fame. She is very protective of her children and family. See below for things you didn’t know about Chioma Akpotha!
Top 3 Things You Didn’t Know About Chioma Akpotha
1. Her family is very proud of her movie career. She loves her movie roles especially her first movie “The Apple” released in 2000. In this movie, she played the role of an obstinate 17-year old who felt she was sufficiently matured for marriage. Even now, the actress admits that this role resembled her at that age.
2. Her husband is not a famous actor. But she really loves him. She said a husband should be everything to a woman. He shouldn’t be only a husband, but also a friend and supporter. Chioma Akpotha husband seems to be just that. And that’s how she had managed to stay away from scandals for so long.
3. Chioma Akpotha loves her kids. She is a very protective about their private life. She has never spoken about them to the public. Therefore, there is not much information about these two kids. Assuming if one of them was born in 1995, then he should be a University graduate today. Still, no information is available right now!
- POPULAR On Nollywood Community: 10 interesting things to know about Chioma Akpotha
In conclusion, this beautiful actress who is a role model to many, has a husband that is her friend and supporter. She also has two adorable children who are now grownups. Both of her parents are late.
- From NMN: Nigerian Movies Starring Chioma Akpotha
Chioma Akpotha is one of the Nollywood actresses who does not like to publicize her family life. However, her family plays a major role in her life. Many of her fans love her beyond words. May God continue to bless her abundantly and use her public image to positively influence others.
Get more GIST like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting nollywood news and celebrity gist in your email inbox.