Share This Post

Naija News

Laura Ikeji reveals how generator fume almost killed her and her friend

Laura Ikeji and Ogbonna Kanu
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

Laura Ikeji reveals how generator fume almost killed her and her friend

Fashion entrepreneur, Laura Ikeji, has opened up on her scary encounter with generator fumes and just like everybody else, it wasn’t a pleasant one and left her grateful for life.

Laura Ikeji and Ogbonna Kanu
Laura Ikeji and husband Ogbonna Kanu

According to Laura who is the younger sister of media mogul
Linda Ikeji , she went to visit a friend and they slept off at night and left the generator running, very close to the door. By the time she woke up, her friend had already passed out on the floor.

Struggling with a headache, pains in her bones and coughing badly, she managed to open the door and put on the generator and almost immediately, started throwing up. With the help of some neighbours, she managed to wake her friend up who also started throwing up.

See post below:

View this post on Instagram

I’ve experienced it

A post shared by Laura Ikeji KanuπŸ‡³πŸ‡¬ (@lauraikeji) on

Get more GIST like this

Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting nollywood news and celebrity gist in your email inbox.


  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

Share This Post

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>

Get more Gist like this
in your inbox

Subscribe to our mailing list and get Nollywood news, gist and interesting posts in your email inbox.