Celebrity Gist: Nollywood fast-rising actors – IK Ogbonna and Beverly Osu have both taken over the cover of La Mode Magazine latest issue which is themed ‘Beach Serenity‘. Check out pics from their photoshoot for the magazine and let us know what you think.
What is serenity? Some may be wondering…
Serenity is the state of being calm, peaceful, and untroubled.
Therefore ‘Beach Serenity‘, a theme which Beverly Osu and Ik Ogbonna are both representing for La Mode Magazine, can be understood as the state of being calm, peaceful, and untroubled in a beach environment. People often go to the beach due to its calming, peaceful and soothing serenity effect.
The theme for La Mode Magazine latest issue is ‘Beach Serenity’. The cover celebs are the talented Beverly Osu and IK Ogbonna.
“New Edition Alert : Beverly Osu & IK Ogbonna Cover La Mode Magazine Latest Issue ‘’Beach Serenity’’ . The theme for La Mode Magazine latest issue is ‘’Beach Serenity ‘’ – IK Ogbonna via Instagram
Ikechukwu Mitchel Ogbonna was born in Abia state, Nigeria. He is an actor and a model who was born on January 11 in a family of six(four children that is two boys and two girls in which he’s the second child, and his parents). The popular actor studied sociology at university of Jos, Plateau state.
Beverly Osu is a Nigerian model cum Nollywood actress best known as one of the housemates on the eighth season of the reality competition television series Big Brother Africa, in 2013.
Beverly is from Lagos. She describes herself as “smart, sexy, humble, loyal and crazy”.
One thing Beverly Osu and Ik Ogbonna have in common, is that they are both models…Nollywood models!
- Cover Credit:
- Cover Celebs styled by: CuteSaint Styles(@iamcutesaint)
- African Print Beach Shorts: Ralysruby
- Monochrome Open Dress: Sassy Fashion House
- African Print Earrings and bangles: African Things
- MUA: La ‘Ritz Makeover (@laritzmakeover)
- Photography: Adebayo Adebusola Felix (@felixcrown)
- Light Assistant:Orimolade E.Ayodeji (@Illuszionzofficial)
- Graphics: Ndubisi Ike (@benzikmedia)
- Cover Creative Director: Joseph Umoru (@jhosef_mo)
- Editor in Chief/Publisher: Sandra Odige
Get more GIST like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting nollywood news and celebrity gist in your email inbox.