#TBT: Kate Henshaw shares major throwback from the 1993 movie WHEN THE SUN SETS

Nollywood Community Forums Nollywood #TBT: Kate Henshaw shares major throwback from the 1993 movie WHEN THE SUN SETS

•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
    Shares

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Kevin 1 year, 5 months ago.

• Author

Kevin
    Participant

CELEBRITY GIST — In the spirit of Throwback Thursday, veteran Nollywood actress Kate Henshaw shares a major throwback from the 1993 Nigerian movie WHEN THE SUN SETS, where she acted alongside Bob Manuel Udokwu.

Kate Henshaw Throwback Movie WHEN THE SUN SETS

As you can see from the throwback picture, it was a VHS copy; which goes to show you how far Nollywood has come and still going strong, adapting to new technologies for film-making.

When the STRONGER THAN PAIN actress shared this throwback movie picture on her Instagram today (Thursday, Feb. 23rd), she captioned it:

“Major Throwayback of Life!!
    Look what I found… 😄😄 my very first movie, WHEN THE SUN SETS with Bob Manuel Udokwu in 1993..VHS copy..
    ………………………………………….
    …………………………………………..
    With each day I wake and have strength in my bones and can eat and dress up, I am grateful to God for the gift of life. IT CAN ONLY BE GOD!!……………………………………….
    …………………………………………..
    Thank you to all my fans and friends who appreciate my work and person. Thank you for your support over the years. God bless and enrich your lives. Surely goodness and mercy shall follow you all the days of your lives in Jesus mighty name. Amen
    #TBT
    #Nollywood
    #ILoveMyJob
    #Actor
    #Actress
    #Grateful
    #Appreciation
    #HappyChild
    #BacKInTheDay” – @k8henshaw

Kate Henshaw Throwback Picture 2015

Kate Henshaw remains one of my favorite actress in Nollywood till date. Her stellar performance in the award-winning traditional movie STRONGER THAN PAIN alongside Nkem Owoh remains one of my favorite movies and I still own a hard copy it.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
    Shares

Get more Gist like this
in your inbox

Subscribe to our mailing list and get Nollywood news, gist and interesting posts in your email inbox.