Nollywood Community › Forums › Nollywood › Some of Chiwetalu Agu’s Proverbs and Slangs
This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Javier Eze 1 year, 7 months ago.
Laugh it off. The comic actor Chiwetalu Agu is known for his proverbs and slangs which includes;
1. Buru isi mu tinye n’ike nwanyi .
2. Ndi b’aloo anyuooo nke n’esi ka ogiri .
3. Uwa kpuru ekpu kunuu n’acho ikpu ozo.
4. Oji ofo g’ato n’ije .
5. Akpurum ara n’onu chi efo .
6. A gwomu aju bunye ike nwanyi .
7. Nwanyi ajadu akwaa mu iko.
8. Aka ose adighi mma na otele .
9. mbgagbu Uwa agbabguo uwa.
10. Nkoli akolia n’elu kolia n’ala.
Chiwetalu Agu Picture (Nollywood Comic Actor)
#8: Aka ose adighi mma na otele
Translation: (Hand dipped in pepper is not good for the ass!)
@kevin laugh it off , u are good in translation, if you think you are good enough, translate all and I will give you award.lolz!!!!!!
Nah lol…I leave the rest for others to interpret. @jeremiah
Hahaha! I wonder the dictionary he gets all dis funny slangs from. He is a very talented actor.
I love him!
I found a compilation of his slangs here…very funny.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forgot your password?
No account? Sign up
Please enter your username or email address. You will receive a link to create a new password via email.
Already have an account? Login instead
Subscribe to our mailing list and get Nollywood news, gist and interesting posts in your email inbox.
We respect your privacy and take protecting it seriously