Nollywood Actress Toyin Aimakhu Abraham goes bald for new movie

Nollywood Community Forums Nollywood Nollywood Actress Toyin Aimakhu Abraham goes bald for new movie

•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Kevin 1 year, 5 months ago.

• Author

Kevin
    Participant

Our talented Nollywood stars will go the extra-mile in order to perfect their story-telling craft, even if it means shaving their head bald. Nollywood actress Toyin Aimakhu Abraham have joined the list of female actors going bald for a movie.

Toyin Aimakhu goes bald for movie

When Toyin Abraham shared this bald head picture of hers via Instagram on February 9, she had this to say:

“Going bad and bald on this…. MY PAST (ANA MI)a movie by @wumitoriola directed by @adebayotijani #filming #workmode #beastmode” – @toyin_abraham

To reiterate, the name of the movie Toyin went bald for is MY PAST (ANA MI), as directed by Adebayo Tijani, known for movies like Akandun (2007), Tibi tire laye (2009) and Igbeyin Ewuro (2009).

Bald Nollywood Actress Toyin Aimakhu

“Bold, Bald and Bad @toyin_abraham like you’ve never seen before. Talk about knowing your craft and doing everything to pull it off! Way to go!” – @broadwayafrica

I can’t wait to watch this new movie when released in the market. It is a Yoruba movie which I’m sure would be fully subtitled in English for the non-speakers.

All that being said, what are your thoughts on Toyin Aimakhu going bald for a movie? 😎

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

Get more Gist like this
in your inbox

Subscribe to our mailing list and get Nollywood news, gist and interesting posts in your email inbox.