Mercy Johnson shows appreciation to Queen Nwokoye for supporting her Political Inauguration

Nollywood Community Forums Nollywood Mercy Johnson shows appreciation to Queen Nwokoye for supporting her Political Inauguration

•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
    Shares

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  @Nollywood 1 year, 11 months ago.

• Author

@Nollywood
    Keymaster

CELEBRITY GIST — You can say that Mercy Johnson and Queen Nwokoye are gradually becoming besties in Nollywood and tend to support each other in their endeavors. Isn’t that awesome? 😍😍

Come and see how Mercy Johnson Okojie showed appreciation to Queen Nwokoye for supporting her Political Inauguration today as the Senior Special Assistant to Kogi State Governor YAHAYA BELLO.

Queen Nwokoye and Mercy Johnson

Today (April 3rd) star actress Mercy Johnson Okojie was successfully inaugurated and humbly shows appreciation to Queen Nwokoye for supporting her Political Inauguration as Senior Special Assistant to Kogi State Governor.

Mama Ozioma took to her Instagram page today to share the following message in appreciation:

“That’s Her @queennwokoye ,my colleague,sis and friend.she is just always a phone call away.all the way to Lokoja and she went with me.
    Today was my inaugration and she was there like a sis should.thanks babe.
    dress by @h.o.p.e.fashion
    hey fam” – @mercyjohnsonokojie via Instagram (April 3, 2017)

Mercy Johnson Okojie - Kogi State Governor Senior Special Assistant

Congrats to Mercy Johnson on her political appointment and inauguration. Plus a big shout-out to the one and only Ada Mbano of Nollywood – Queen Nwokoye for coming out to support her fellow colleague!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
    Shares

Get more Gist like this
in your inbox

Subscribe to our mailing list and get Nollywood news, gist and interesting posts in your email inbox.