Mercy Johnson gets a surprise Valentine's Day cake from her Husband

Nollywood Community Forums Nollywood Mercy Johnson gets a surprise Valentine's Day cake from her Husband

•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  @Nollywood 1 year, 5 months ago.

• Author

@Nollywood
    Keymaster

NOLLYWOOD CELEBRITY GIST — If this is not love, then I don’t know what it is. This is because star actress Mercy Johnson Okojie and proud mum of 3 kids, got a surprise Valentine’s Day cake from her Husband Prince Odi. ❤️

Mercy Johnson Okojie Valentine's Day Cake

— READ ALSO: I plan to have 4 kids because time waits for no man – Mercy Johnson-Okojie

Though some think it was the other way around, i.e., Mercy Johnson gifted her husband Val’s Cake. But here at Nollywood Community we think it was her Hubby that actually gifted Mama Purity a Val cake to further express his love for the mother of his children.

When Mercy Johnson shared this new family picture of hers yesterday (February 14th), she captioned it:

“Okay.they got back from school on time to snack attack.hmmmm shouting resumes in my voice :purity sit down:Henry stand up:stop fighting :angel drop it 🤔😐 but love will always remain.Hope Y’all had fun?” – @mercyjohnsonokojie on Instagram

Mercy Johnson married her husband Prince Odianose Okojie in August 2011, and their happy union is blessed with 3 children: Purity (Ozioma), Henry and Angel.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

Get more Gist like this
in your inbox

Subscribe to our mailing list and get Nollywood news, gist and interesting posts in your email inbox.