I will get married when the right man comes – Genevieve Nnaji

Nollywood Community Forums Nollywood I will get married when the right man comes – Genevieve Nnaji

•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Joan 2 years ago.

• Author

Joan
    Participant

One of the Hottest and Popular Star in Nollywood – Genevieve Nnaji, fondly called Genny, who is a mother of one, hopes to get married when she finds the right partner.

Genevieve Nnaji

Some of her fans can’t wait for the actress to walk down the aisle but that seems not to be happening soon.

In a chat with the Entertainer, Genny said that contrary to speculations, she has not ruled out marriage, but she would make up her mind as soon as she finds the right person.

These were her words in quote:

“I haven’t found the right man yet, when he comes, i will get married.”

What Advice do you have for Genny?

• This topic was modified 2 years, 1 month ago by  Joan.

Nnanna michael
    Participant

you can’t find the right man as much as you think but the right man will find you. “he that found a wife found a good thing and obtains favor from God” He didn’t say she that found a husband.

Joan
      Participant

@michael, you are rite but i think someone like Genny will have a high taste in choosing a life partner. So let her get married when she has seen her choice.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

Get more Gist like this
in your inbox

Subscribe to our mailing list and get Nollywood news, gist and interesting posts in your email inbox.