Desmond Elliot supports the Physically Challenged

Nollywood Community Forums Nollywood Desmond Elliot supports the Physically Challenged

•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Joan 2 years, 9 months ago.

• Author

Joan
    Participant

Popular Nollywood Actor and Director, cum Politician—Desmond Olusola Elliot, has began his fulfillment to his electoral promises as he organizes a skilled acquisition programme for the Physically Challenged, last weekend.

Desmond Elliot Politics

The popular actor who is representing Surulere Constituency 01 at the Lagos State House of Assembly revealed that the programme is aimed at taking the physically challenged away from the street and also make them self-independent. He also said that the programme is just the beginning of the promises he hopes to fulfill.

This were Desmond Elliot’s words:

“I promised you during my campaign that i will not be far from you and that i will start my empowerment with you. This is the beginning, it may be little but you can do a lot with it.

We are going to make sure you become rich, at least by the end of this programme, half of you will be empowered.”

Desmond had earlier addressed some students about politics and the need for youths to take up vocations.

What words do you have for DESMOND ELLIOT?

Kevin
    Participant

“We are going to make sure you become rich, at least by the end of this programme”

One thing about Politicians is that, they make lots of promises. Desmond Elliot promising to make people “rich” is wrong, because if he fails to live up to his promises, no matter the circumstances; he would leave a negative impact on his reputation.

It is best to get straight to work and make the people rich first, then he can come out and say, “I have made so so amount of people rich”; not promises. That is my ideology of good politics.

Ezii

I think you are making a good point here, politicians are always full of empty promises, even things they know for sure that they can not fulfil. They like to deceive the masses.

Joan
        Participant

You both are rite. Most Politicians make promises they can’t fulfill and leaving the poor masses with noyhing.
        It always easier said than done. Letd hope Desmond fulfills his promise to make them rich as quoted in his words.

Ezii

Good job, Desmond!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •