CELEBRITY GIST: Nollywood Actress Chika Ike is one of the actresses who has experienced a failed marriage and has been she able move on with her career. This is because Chika Ike says she has forgiven her ex-husband for abusing her.
The pretty damsel who bade farewell to her marriage few years ago has revealed in a chat with New Telegraph, that she has made up with her ex-husband to enable her move on in life.
Below are some of the excerpts:
WHAT DOES LOVE MEAN TO YOU?
- Chika – Love generally means appreciating and loving yourself first before you can talk of extending it to someone else. To me, love means giving, sharing and it always means compromise.
WOULD YOU GIVE LOVE ANOTHER CHANCE?
- Chika – Most definitely .
WOULD YOU GIVE MARRIAGE ANOTHER CHANCE?
- Chika – Yes, i will give marriage another chance but i don’t want to go into details for now.
DO YOU STILL COMMUNICATE WITH YOU EX-HUSBAND?
- Chika – Yes i do, we have resolved our differences. I have forgotten the past. It’s good to keep it that way. It’s also good to move on from where you stopped and concentrate on what is important.
IF YOUR EX-HUSBAND COMES BEGGING, WOULD YOU GIVE HIM ANOTHER CHANCE?
- Chika – Let’s not go into that. It’s not important but the truth is that i have forgiven him and we have resolved our differences. We are not enemies because i don’t want to hate anybody in my life. I am a happy woman, so i want to live a hatred free life. I don’t want any baggage in life.
- WATCH CHIKA IKE MOVIES ON NMN
According to reports, Chika’s marriage to her ex-husband ended due to domestic violence in 2013.
What advice to you have for her on marriage?
Get more GIST like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting nollywood news and celebrity gist in your email inbox.