Burial arrangement flyer for late Nigerian Actor, Comedian and Entertainer, Peter Onwuzuruike Onyehidelam, popularly known as Dede One Day, as friends, colleagues and family, prepare to pay their last respect at his funeral ceremony next month February.
Dede One Day is one of the well admired comic actor in the Nigerian movie industry colloquially called Nollywood, and have acted alongside other comic actors including Victor Osuagwu, John Okafor, Charles Inojie, Ime Bishop, Francis Odega, Charles Awurum, to name a few.
See below for the official announcement of Dede One Day Burial Arrangement, as released by his family.
The entire Onyehidelam family of Umuduruori Umuarusilam Umuagwuru in Obi Mbieri Autonomous Community, Mbaitoli L.G.A Imo State, announce the sudden death of their beloved son, husband and father…. Super apostle Peter Onwuzuruike Onyehidelam (Dede One Day).
- Date: Saturday 6th February 2016 @ 12 Noon Till Dawn: Condolence Music Carnival @ C5 Mark (Former St. George Field) Market Road Aba
- Friday 12th February 2016: Christian Wake keep at his country home.
- Saturday 13th February 2016 @ 7:30AM – Body leaves Mortuary Owerri, to be laid at his Compound.
- Tribute to late Nollywood actor DEDE ONE DAY (video) – NigeriaMovieNetwork
- High blood pressure the cause of Dede One Day’s death
- Pictures of Dede One Day, in memory of the late Nigerian Comic Actor
Continue to rest in peace, Dede One Day, you will always be remembered by the Nollywood Community, colleagues, friends fans, and all those you have impacted or entertained one way or the other. *ADIEU*
What words do you have for the late actor?
Get more GIST like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting nollywood news and celebrity gist in your email inbox.