Actor Tayo Amokade escapes death as fire guts Lagos hotel room
Nollywood funny man, Tayo Amokade popularly called Ijebu escaped death in Ikeja Lagos on Monday night.
The actor returned to his hotel room from a movie set only to rush out again when the room’s AC unit suddenly caught fire.
In a video he shared on the social media few hours ago, people were seen pouring water on the malfunctioning AC unit.
The actor survived with no injury even as the fire destroyed the entire hotel room.
Watch the short clip below:
Get more GIST like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting nollywood news and celebrity gist in your email inbox.