CELEBRITY GIST: Beautiful and Young Nollywood Actress Regina Daniels is no doubt one of the sought after teenage actresses who continues to grace the movie screen with her acting prowess.
Nollywood Community presents 8 interesting things about this talented princess who combines both acting and schooling.
1. Regina Daniels is a teenage Nollywood Actress born on October 16, 2001, in Delta state and she has 5 siblings.
2. The beautiful actress presently attends Hollywood International School at Asaba, as she combines her studies with her acting career.
3. Her mother Rita Daniels is also an actress who is the Chairman of Delta state Actors Guild of Nigeria.
4. The actress started acting at the tender age of 7 and her first earning was between 4,000 – 10,000 naira. She presently earns 500,000 naira in some movies.
5. Regina has featured in over 100 movies alongside great stars like: Kenneth Okonkwo, Ngozi Ezeonu, Mercy Johnson Okojie, Yul Edochie, Chinwe Owoh, among others.
6. The beautiful actress is also a producer and has produced 2 movies – Twins Apart and Jericho. Some of the movies she featured in are: Dumebi, Plantain Girls, The Goddess, The Forest Girl and many others.
7. The Nollywood teen actress unknown to many is a philanthropist who owns a non-governmental organisation called Regina Daniels Development Foundation, where she cares for the disabled and less privileged children.
8. The brilliant and bold teenage actress with a heart of gold is a very simple and easygoing person and she hopes to be a Mega Superstar in the future.
Regina Daniels is a 15-year-old , young, talented and beautiful actress at the top of her career at the moment. She is a passionate actress seen in a lot of movies doing what she knows how to do best.
Can you mention few of Regina Daniels movies you enjoyed the most?
Get more GIST like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting nollywood news and celebrity gist in your email inbox.