I see Michelle Obama’s smile in Kate Henshaw – Aspiring Nollywood Actor

Nollywood Community Forums Nollywood I see Michelle Obama’s smile in Kate Henshaw – Aspiring Nollywood Actor

•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Kevin 1 year, 11 months ago.

• Author

Kevin
    Participant

Aspiring Nollywood actor Momodu Musa Azeez recently wrote a piece on Instagram suggesting he sees Michelle Obama’s smile in Nollywood actress Kate Henshaw. I thought the post is worthy of a mention on Nollywood Community Forums, and here we are…

Kate Henshaw Fit4Life

When the aspiring actor shared this picture of Kate Henshaw working out, he had this to say:

“Hello Hollywood.. She is a Nollywood Queen. Her name is Kate Henshaw, but we choose to call her ‘Kate The Great’ cos we are super-proud of her.. I love her so much. I see @michelleobama’s smile in her when she smile (so healing).. A woman of a virtue.. She stands tall always.. GOD Bless her for me.. Cc @k8henshaw..” – @musaze1234 on Instagram

Do you agree that Kate Henshaw and Michelle Obama smile alike? Share your thoughts on Nollywood Community!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

Get more Gist like this
in your inbox

Subscribe to our mailing list and get Nollywood news, gist and interesting posts in your email inbox.